Olga
A Parrot I was in the kitchen, when listened to a strange sound like a bird squeak. That was a parrot. Despite, I live in the South of Russia, but parrots are not an usual birds here. When my son came and started to speak with the parrot. It decided that he is his friend and flied in to the room. The parrot sat on my freshly washed cushion, looked around and stayed there. It liked my son. A parrot fed from his hands, flied on his hair and looked for something there. On the morning my son found an ads, that a parrot lost. We returned it to the owner. She was so happy and thanks us so much.
1

A Parrot

I was in the kitchen, when listened to I heard a strange sound, like a bird squawking squeak, That it was a parrot! Despite, However, I live in the south of Russia, but and parrots are not an the usual type of birds living here. When my son came home and started to speak with to the parrot, it decided that he is was his friend and flied flew into the room. The parrot sat on my freshly washed cushions, looked around and stayed there. It liked my son. A The parrot fed from his hands, flied flew onto his hair head and looked for something there. On In the morning, my son found an ads, that a parrot was lost. We returned it to the its owner. She was so happy and thanked s us so much.

1

A Parrot

I was in the kitchen, when listened to a strange sound like a bird squeak. That was a cockatiel parrot. Despite, I live in the South of Russia, but parrots are not an usual birds here. When my son came and started to speak with the parrot. It decided that he is his friend and flied in to the room. The parrot sat on my freshly washed cushion, looked around and stayed there. It liked my son. A parrot fed from his hands, flied on his hair and looked for something there. On the morning my son found an ads, that a parrot lost. We returned it to the owner. She was so happy and thanks us so much.

If the picture you have is of the bird in question, then it is a cockatiel not a parrot.

A Parrot

I was in the kitchen, when  and  I heard  listened to a strange sound like a bird squeak.That but it was a parrot. Despite, I live in the South of Russia,   so the but   parrots are not a un usual birds here. Whenever my son wascame coming and started to speak   he's  always with talking the parrot.It decided that h He and  is his friend and   are decided to flied   take  it into the room. The parrot sat on my freshly washed cushion bed and lookeding around and stayed still there. It liked m My son wants to feed  . A the parrot fed from  in his hands,so the  bird  flied   perch on his hair and looked for something there.

On the  next morning my son found   read an ads,   newspaper  about that    the owner a   of the  missing parrot lost. , so W we returned it to the owner. and She was so   very happy and thanks ful to us.so much.

Really nice. :)