Manal
Women beauty standards .. Today I read a interesting Article was talking about " women beauty standards " for some of people around the word . Some of these was common between each the people , and some was a totally different . In fact it's was a amazing Article for me because it is opening my mind to know that every area have own thought about Beauty , and also I Shocked because there a lot of things careless in my area , but actually it's so important in another areas . For example , people In japan they are like a thin women and which has a small feet . The most strange for me was the beauty for Indian in America and Eskimos people are smell especially smell the mouth and hair . However the beauty in Africa is the dark skin and ( this's meaning evidence of the purity of the race ) and which has a fat body , but they don't like a long hair for women's . In the last the beauty standards for Arabs are a wide eyes and moderate length and wight . Thank you so much for reading :)
1

Women's Beauty Standards ..

Today I read an interesting article today that was talking about "women's beauty standards" for some of people around the world. Some standards of these was were common amongst between each the people, and some was a were totally different.

In fact it's was an amazing article for me because it is opened my mind to know discover that every area has its own thoughts about beauty, and I was also shocked because there a lot of things careless in my area that we take for granted, but in other areas actually it's so important in another areas. For example, people in Japan they are like a thin slim women and which who have has a small feet. The most strangest for me was the women's beauty for amongst native Americans Indian in America and Eskimos people are who value scent smell especially the scent of smell the mouth and hair.

However, the beauty in Africa is the means dark skin and (this's meaning being considered evidence of the purity of the race racial purity) and which has a extra fat body fat, but they don't like a long hair for women's.

Finally, In the last the beauty standards for Arabs women are a wide eyes and moderate length height and weight. 

Thank you so much for reading :)

1

Women's beauty standards ..

Today I read an interesting article was talking about " women's beauty standards " for some of people around the word . Some of these was  were common between each the people , and some was a were totally different . In fact, it's  it was an amazing article for me. because   It is opening my mind to know that every area have has it's own thoughts about beauty. and also I I am also shocked because there a lot of things women are careless about in my area , but that are actually it's so important in another areas . For example , people In Japan they are like a thin women and which has a with small feet . The most strange for me was  were the beauty standards for Indian in America American Indians and Eskimos people are being smell. Especially the smell of the mouth and hair . However the beauty standard in Africa is the dark skin and ( this's meaning evidence of the purity of the race ) and which has a fat body. , but They don't like a long hair for on women's . In the last Finally, the beauty standards for Arabs are wide eyes and moderate length height and weight .

Thank you so much for reading :)

It was interesting :)