高润泽 José Gao
How many money Chinese people have to earn to support the whole family Next year I'll take my responsibility ,to get salary and support me, my girl friend and the future family. So how many money should I get ? I think I should start the calculation when I am 30 years old , at this time I will have a family. At that time I'll have a car , in china , a decent but not luxury car will cost ¥ 150k . One car can be too old after 10 years using. So I will change 3 different cars before I retired , when I am 60 years old. And a cars gonna spend me ¥20k a year to keep it works , so the car stuff will take me ¥1million or even more. And I'll need a apartment to live . Rooms are expensive in China, in capital 1 meter*meter will take people ¥30k, I'll live in xi an ,in this city the 100 meters apartment will take about ¥1million. And foods drinks or other things to keep man alive will cost ¥4000 a month, it will take me about ¥1.44 million in total. I'll have child , if I have 1, it will take about ¥0.5million till they finished their college.(specialist have calculated this). I won't think how much it will take me when I have 2 children cuz Chinese government do not allow me have 2 babies. My parents feed my up so that I should give them money back, it's lucky that they have decent jobs , professors in college, so the country will give them 80% salary compared to their salary now. I can give them 10million in total, buy some fanny things to make them happy. But my girlfriend's parents are farmers so they have to rely on us, it will take me ¥0.5million I guess. Now the money I have to earn is ¥3.6 millions, I also need some entertainment travel to other places see different guys and shit, it will take me ¥20k a year. Maybe ¥500k in 30 years. And I also need to save some money in case of my children are fucked up by bad people and don't feed me when I am old. ¥500k could make me and my feeling safe. So it is ¥ 4.6 millions in total, about ¥ 13000 a month. Man should get more money than woman, so my salary should be ¥8k a month. But there are so many god damn taxes so the final salary should be 10000 CNY a month. About 1667 US dollars . Hay , god bless USA, god hate PRC.Hoping I can have the special skill of get born, born in a rich home next life..