A device that I've been using. Like many people, there are a lot of devices that I use during the day. The one that I mostly use is my cellphone. I'm not very keen on changing my cellphone every year so I have had this one for 3 years. I've been using it since then for many purposes. The first one is plainly visible: Making phone calls. I've been communicating easily in any place that I want. As it's a smart phone I've been using its other capabilities frequently. Although I've never used it for surfing the Internet as much as my laptop when I was at home, but my cellphone is the one that I've been using it when I was out. I have a professional SLR camera; however, it hasn't been as handy as my cellphone's camera despite of its low resolution and mid quality photos. I'm very fond of music and when I'm on the bus, I'd like to listen to my song collection rather than people conversations. I've been using my cellphone for purpose since the first day I bought it. Finally I've been using it to check my favorite social app of all time; Instagram. Please check this text, I like to fix the errors and make it more professional.
1

Hi Shabnam, 

Your writing has improved considerably over the last few weeks, and you should be very proud of your efforts. Well done. 

A device that I've been using.

Like many people, there are a lot of devices that I use during the day. The one that I use mostly use is my cellphone.
I'm not very keen on changing my cellphone every year so I have had this one for 3 years. I've been using it since then for many purposes reasons.
The first one is plainly visible: Making phone calls. I've been It allows me to communicate easily in any place that anywhere I want.
As it's a smart phone, I've been frequently use its other capabilities frequently.
Although I've never I don't used it for surfing the Internet as much as I use my laptop when I'm was at home, but when I'm out my cellphone is the one that I've been what I use using it when I was out.
I have a professional SLR camera; however, it hasn't been as handy as my cellphone's camera despite of its low resolution and mid quality photos.
I'm very fond of music and when I'm on the bus, I'd like to listen to my song music collection rather than other people's conversations. I've been using my cellphone for this purpose since the first day I bought it.
Finally Lastly, I've been using it to check my favorite social app of all time; Instagram.

Please check this text, I like to fix the errors and make it more professional.

A device that I've been using.

Like many others people, there are a lot of many devices that I use during the day. The one that I mostly use most is my cellphone. As I'm not very keen on changing my cellphone every year, so I have had this one for 3 three years. I've been using it since then for many purposes.

The first one major use is of course plainly visible: making phone calls. that I've been communicating can make easily in any place when I needed it.  that I want. As it's a smart phone, there are many of its  I've been using its other capabilities which I used frequently. Although I've never used it for surfing the Internet as much as my home laptop when I was at home, but it is my cellphone is the one that I've been useing it when I am on the go. was out.

I have a professional SLR camera; however, but not it hasn't been as handy as my cellphone's built-in phone camera even the photo qualities are so-so because  despite of its low resolution and mid quality photos. I'm very fond of listening to music and when I'm on the bus. I'd like to rather listen to my song collection rather than people conversations of strangers. Since the first day I bought my cell phone, I've been using my cellphone for purpose since the first day I bought it always.  Finally, I've been using use it to check Instagram, my favorite social app of all time; Instagram.

Please check my writing.  this text, I like would like it to be more fluent and natural sounding.  Thanks in advance. to fix the errors and make it more professional.

I am also a smartphone freak and I use it a lot to contact other people, search the Internet and also learn English. I discovered that mobile phone accompanies me all over a day so I can learn language everywhere. This is useful because there are moments during a day that I wait in the queue or I am stuck in a traffic jam and I don't have to waste time but can learn foreign language. Good luck.
good