Luis
Dining with family This is my first entry on this site. I am Luis and I am learning and improving my English since I have to use it everyday at my work. I wanted to be more fluent so I hope native speakers help me out on this. I am gonna talk about Dining with my family. The last month I went to a Peruvian Restaurant named Inka Grill here in Costa Rica. I love going out to restaurant to eat on the weekend, usually on Sundays. Well, we arrived at the restaurant and we were greeted by the hostess. She asked us how many people were in my party and I said 5. She then would show us our table. She handed us the menu so we can take our order. The appetizers and desserts are to die for. As usually, parents ordered soup, I ordered a ceviche and my brothers passed on both. The vibe in this restaurant is really good, it's pretty laid back. The hostesses are courteous, although sometimes the wait staff can be a bit snooty. I also remembered we ordered a cocktail =) Anyway, then our meals arrived, everything was delicious - all was cooked to perfection as it is accustomed. My brothers were starved since they didn't order any appetizers or soup. They almost gobble down their food too quickly. So to wrap up, my dad and I split the bill as we are accustomed to do when we got our check. Usually when I eat out with friends I'd rather to go Duch LOL. This was a great meal with family.
1

Dining with my family

This is my first entry on this site. I am Luis and I am learning and improving my English since I have to use it everyday at my work. I wanted to be more fluent so I hope native speakers help me out on this. I am going to talk about Dining with my family.

Last month I went to a Peruvian Restaurant named Inka Grill here in Costa Rica. I love going out to restaurant to eat on the weekend, usually on Sundays. Well, we arrived at the restaurant and we were greeted by the hostess. She asked us how many people were in my party and I said 5. She then showed us to our table. She handed us the menu so we could place our order. The appetizers and desserts are to die for. As usually, my parents ordered soup, I ordered a ceviche and my brothers passed on both. The vibe in this restaurant is really good, it's pretty laid back. The hostesses are courteous, although sometimes the wait staff can be a bit snooty. I also remembered we ordered a cocktail =) Anyway, then our meals arrived, everything was delicious - all was cooked to perfection as usual. My brothers were starved since they didn't order any appetizers or soup. They almost gobble down their food too quickly. So, to wrap up, my dad and I split the bill as we are accustomed to do when we get our check. Usually when I eat out with friends I'd rather to go Dutch LOL. This was a great meal with the family.

Great English!   We generally don't write "gonna" unless we're writing fiction, or deliberately trying to make the writing funny looking.