jenny acosta m
my beautiful contry first i don´t know write in english but i try , sorry for the mistakes , I am born in Bogota- CoIombia but I live in Riohacha-La Guajira COLOMBIA, here is majestic place ther are beach, sea ,breeze the weather is like a summer every day , the people is so kindness and they have old culture indigenous. the landscapes are very immpresive , the picture is a CABO DE LA VELA i have more pictures . well, this is my try to write in english for first time in public ... bye , thanks for read me

My Beautiful Country {titles in English are capitalized}

Firstly, I don´t know what to write in English but I'll try. Sorry for the mistakes.

I am was born in Bogota, Colombia but I live in Riohacha-La Guajira, COLOMBIA, Columbia. Here, it is majestic place. There are beaches, the sea, (a gentle) breeze. The weather is like a summer day every day. The people is are so kindness kind, and they have retain their indigenous old culture indigenous.

The landscapes are very immpresive, the picture is a CABO DE LA VELA Cabo de la Vela; I have more pictures.

Well, this is my first try attempt to write in English for first time in public ...

Bye , thanks for reading me!

I realize that you're learning English and your grammar needs work, but the lack of capitalization at the beginning of sentences, along with random punctuations, spacings and capitalizations in the middle of sentences are really just sloppy. These are the same rules in Spanish, so you shouldn't be having these issues.