smelval
Could you correct my short post? Many thanks in advance! How are thing going there? What is the weather like? Here when I woke up was rainy and even in my dream I could hear rain patting against the windows. I am going to have a shower now and then I want to go to a hair dresser as I have to go to the theatre. You know, my sister had to urgently leave and her friend from Germany postponed her visit so two tickets to the theatre were left and I decided to use it( although i am theatre philistine I prefer good musical) My friend had a son aged 10 so she will bring him to us amd I have to go the grocery to buy some food in order to cook something delicious. I think to fry home made nuggets ( I do thim myself it is easy and mainly you need only white meat from chicken). My daughter is still sleeping That's all for now. Please take good care, and I look forward to hear from you when you get the chance to write. Yours, Lada

Could you correct my short post? Many thanks in advance!

How are things going there? What is the weather like?
Here when I woke up it was rainy and even in my dream I could hear rain patting against the windows.
I am going to have a shower now and then I want to go to a hair dresser as I have to go to the theatre.
You know, my sister had to urgently leave and her friend from Germany postponed her visit, so two tickets to the theatre were left and I decided to use them( although I am theatre philistine I prefer good musical)
My friend has a son aged 10 so she will bring him to us amd I have to go the grocery to buy some food in order to cook something delicious.
I think I will fry home made nuggets ( I do them myself, it is easy and mainly you need only white meat from chicken).
My daughter is still sleeping
That's all for now.
Please take good care, and I look forward to hearing from you when you get the chance to write.
Yours, Lada

How are things going on there? What is the weather like?
Here When I woke up this morning, it was rainy and even in my dreams I could hear the rain pitter-pattering against the windows.

I am going to have a shower now soon and then I want to go to a hair dresser the hairdresser as I have to go to am going to attend a theatre performanceThis is because You know, my sister had to urgently leave on some urgent matter and her Germain friend from Germany had postponed her visit. So I am going to make full use of these two tickets. to the theatre were left and I decided to use it( although i am theatre philistine I prefer good musical) I don't understand your last sentence.  So this is my guess.  I am a fan of Lyn Philistine and good musicals.

My friend had a son aged 10 and so she will is going to bring him to us. and I have to am going to the grocery to buy some food in order to cook something delicious for them. I think to fry some home made nuggets which I am going to myself.  It's quite easy. Just bread up the chicken white meat and fry. ( I do thim myself it is easy and mainly you need only white meat from chicken).

My daughter is still sleeping and so a quick note to you.  
That's all for now.

Please Take good care and hugs to everyone.  and I shall be looking [This is warmer.  Your way is too professional and business-like for a friend] forward to hear from you when you get the chance to write.

Yours, Lada