Christie蓝
child My elder sister have girl ,her nike name is KaiXin ,she is 3 years old.She has short black hair,her favorite is cookie and milk drink,she like to singing or dancing when she is happy.I found a point, if you want to tell kid to be good,it's good to tell them with patience than yelling at them.In my point of view,it'important to teach them which is right,and which is wrong,you shouldn't let them do anything them want,even it's wrong.

Child

My older sister has a daughter have girl ,her nickname is KaiXin, she is 3 years old. She has short black hair, her favorite is cookies and milk, she likes to singing or danceing when she is happy. I discovered that, found a point, if you want to tell a kid to be good, it's good to tell them with patience rather than yelling at them. In my opinion point of view,it's  important to teach them what which is right, and what which is wrong, you shouldn't let them do anything they want, even especially if it's wrong.

Please remember to leave a space after the use of a full stop and a comma.

child

My elder sister have a girl ,her nike name is KaiXin ,she is 3 years old.She has short black hair,her favorite is cookie and milk drink,she like to singing or dancing when she is happy.I found a point, if you want to tell kid to be good,it's good to tell them with patience than yelling at them.In my point of view,it'important to teach them which is right,and which is wrong,you shouldn't let them do anything them want,even it's wrong.