Amy
I want to make friends and learn English It's really exciting to meet everyone. I'm a Chinese. I love English and I've been learn English 8 years. But it's really upset that my English is still poor. Now, I come to italki. I know there has different people who come from different countries. And I want to make friends with you. Besides, I really hope someone can teach me English.

I want to make friends and learn English

It's really exciting to meet everyone. I'm  a  Chinese. I love English and I've been learning  English  for   8  eight  years. But it's really  upset  upsetting  that my English is still poor. Now, I come to italki. I know there  has  are  different people who come from different countries. And I want to make friends with you. Besides, I really hope someone can teach me English.

----------

Your English is not poor.  Welcome to Italki, Linh.  I hope you will find a teacher or language partner who can help improve your English.

Hi.I think you should write that:

"I want to make friends and learn English

It's really exciting to meet everyone. I'm a Chinese. I love English and I've been learn English for 8 years. But it's really upset that my English is still poor. Now, I come to italki. I know there has different people who come from different countries. And I want to make friends with you. Besides, I really hope someone can teach me English."

Thanks