sorairo
Self Introduction Hello, everyone. My name is Sorairo. I live in Tokorozawa city, which is about 30 km far from Tokyo, with my wife and three little daughters, and work for the government in Tokyo. My hobby includes traveling abroad, cycling, cooking, movie, piano except for learning English, but I don't have enough time to enjoy them because I spent many of my spare time playing with my daughters. I've been learning English for several years and now want to chat and talk to people living abroad who speak English. I can help you learn Japanese. Shall we chat and talk on Skype or Google Hangouts?

Self Introduction

Hello, everyone. My name is Sorairo.
I live in Tokorozawa city, which is about 30 km far awayfrom Tokyo, with my wife and three little daughters, and work for the government in Tokyo.
My hobby includes traveling abroad, cycling, cooking, movie, playing piano except for learning English, but I don't have enough time to enjoy them because I spend many  much of my spare time playing with my daughters.
I've been learning English for several years and now want to chat and talk to people living abroad who speak English.
I can help you learn Japanese.
Shall we chat and talk on Skype or Google Hangouts?