Josep Morelló
The summer time The Summer is ending, and as each year it leaves me a lot of good regards: the trips, the meals with friends, the beach days… As each year I’ve done two trips, the first a relaxing trip in La Manga del Mar Menor. It’s a beautiful place, with beautiful beaches. La Manga is located between two seas, so you can choose between a brave sea or a peaceful sea. The brave is the Mediterranean sea and the peaceful is the Menor sea, the second one is a cultural trip, and this year I went to Italy, exactly I visited the city of Rome. Is not the first time that I have visited that city, it’s the third time, but it’s so amazing that I always discover a new monument or a new pasta meal. But next Monday it’s all over, and I will begin to work again, but these regards always will be in my mind.

The summer time

The Summer is ending, and as each year it leaves me with a lot of good regards memories: the trips, the meals with friends and the days at the beach. days…

As Each year I’ve done two trips, the first  is a relaxing trip in to La Manga del Mar Menor. It’s a beautiful place, with beautiful beaches. La Manga is located between two seas so, you can choose between a brave ( Who can also say a " stronger sea") sea or a peaceful sea. The brave is the Mediterranean sea and the peaceful is the Menor sea. My second trip the second one is  was a cultural trip and this year I went to Italy., exactly I visited the city of Rome. It is not the first time that I have visited that city, it’s my the third time but, it’s so amazing that I always discover a new monument or a new pasta meal.

But  However, next Monday it will be all over, and I will begin to work again, but These regards  memeroies always will always be in on my mind.

The summer time

The Summer is ending, and as each year ends it leaves me a lot of good regards memories: the trips, the meals with friends, the beach days…

As each year I’ve done two trips, the first a relaxing trip in La Manga del Mar Menor. It’s a beautiful place, with beautiful beaches. La Manga is located between two seas, so you can choose between a brave sea or a peaceful sea. The brave is the Mediterranean sea and the peaceful is the Menor sea, the second one is a cultural trip, and this year I went to Italy, exactly I visited the city of Rome. Is not the first time that I have visited that city, it’s the third time, but it’s so amazing that I always discover a new monument or a new pasta meal.

But next Monday it’s all over, and I will begin to work again, but these regards memories always will be in my mind.