Eda
How emotions can affect a person’s health? Emotions are indispensible part of our live’s. Nowadays there have been a lot of discussions about how emotions can affect our health . Some people believe that emotions can’t affect our health as we think but others hold to the idea that a person’s health can be affected by emotions. To begin with , i agree with the statement that emotions can affect our health. One of the significant reasons motivated me for holding such an opinion is the difference reaction of our body between stress and happiness. Most of us are working under pressure at the work and this pressure makes us stress or the exams make students stress. Because of stress we can’t sleep continiously in the evenings and it may cause insomnia. We can loss of apetite and in this way we can have stomachache. Another reactions of our body to stress is breaking out in a rash. Also immunity base on emotions as well as good nutrition. when we are sad , our immunity is low and it means illnesses can be occured easily. On the other hand, as we are happy , we are energetic and cheerful. Mostly we sleep long period. we can’t feel stomachache like a stressful person. Doctors generally tell the patient ,especially cancer patient , that their spirit is very important for their examination. Some singers who we know recovered from cancer because of good spirit. They were hopefull and some of them fell in love. In short, having good emotions can cure the ill people or having bad emotions can make ill . Because of these reasons i believe that emotions affect our health.

How can emotions affect a person’s health?

Remember question word-order! ;)

Emotions are an indispensable part of our lives. Nowadays there have been a lot of discussions about how emotions can affect our health. Some people believe that emotions don't affect our health as much as we think, but others hold to the idea that a person’s health can be affected by that person's emotions.

To begin with, I agree with the statement that emotions can affect our health. One of the significant reasons which has motivated me to holding such an opinion is the different reactions of our body when stressed or happy. Most of us are working under pressure at the work and this pressure causes us stress, or the upcoming exams make students stress. Because of stress, we may not sleep soundly in the evenings and it may even experience insomnia. We can lose our appetite and in this way in turn we may suffer stomachache. Another reactions of our body to stress is to breaking out in a rash. Also One's immunity depends on mood as well as good nutrition. When we are sad, our immunity is low and this means illnesses can be occured easily.

Be careful of repepating words, eg. <em>stress</em>. <em>Occur</em> cannot exist in passive voice, because the verb is intransitive - it doesn't have an object to receive the action.

On the other hand, when we are happy , we are energetic and cheerful. Generally, we sleep for long periods. We can’t feel don't get stomachache like a stressed people do. Doctors generally tell the patients, especially those with cancer patient , that their optimism is very important for their examination.(?) We know of some singers who have recovered from cancer because of an optimistic outlook good spirit. They remained hopefull and some of them even fell in love.

In short, cultivating positive emotions can cure the ill people in the same way that having negative emotions can cause illness Due to these reasons, I believe that emotions do affect our health.

Pay attention to "register". Certain words go together (<em>positive emotions</em>), and synonyms cannot be used, otherwise the word seems out of context.

Good work. :)