little dog
Being in Limbo Being very ambitious, I always feel that I don’t have enough time to accomplish daily things. So, that’s why I bend over backward to gain success, but it is not easy. My friend said I needed to experience many failures before I am successful. By that way, I will sense how much I succeed in and respect it. After making every effort to improve my life, I have to excuse myself by saying that as of today, I have been in limbo. This is a condition which makes people crazy somewhat. Thinking about things in life positively would set us free from that stress. Every obstacle helps us more mature. That’s key to keep our eyes on the prize.
1

Being in Limbo

Being very ambitious, I always feel that I don’t have enough time to accomplish daily tasks. So, that’s why I bend over backwards to gain success, but it is not easy.

My friend said I need to experience many failures before I am successful. In that way, I will sense how much I succeed in and respect (it respect what exactly - it is not clear what "it" refers to). After making every effort to improve my life, I have to excuse myself by saying that as of today, I have been in limbo. This is a condition which makes people somewhat crazy.

Thinking about things in life positively would set us free from that stress. Every obstacle helps us to become more mature. That’s key to keeping our eyes on the prize.

< There is no need for "very". I suspect the "it" refers not to your perceived failures but in fact to your success, to your achievement, specifically. You might try "In that way, I will sense what I have succeeded in and respect it." I am not sure this is what you mean, though. >