lynn
something worth memorizing Maybe 15 days ago, I tried to write a passage on this website waiting someone to corret it.I know it may not definitely can attract anyone's attention,howere,suprisely I find I was wrong, since I find the some native speaker correct it. It bring me a good mood. So I come here again and write it down. I love this Website and this little article setting.

s  Something  w  Worth  m  Memorizing (Remembering?)

Maybe 15 days ago, I tried to write a passage on this website,  waiting  for  someone to  corret  correct  it.  I  know  knew  it may not  definitely can  attract anyone's attention,   howere  however,  suprisely  surprisingly  I  find  found  I was wrong, since I  find  found   the  that  some native speaker corrected  it. It  bring me a good mood  made me very happy. So I come here again and write it down. I love this  W  website and this little article  setting  page.

----------

Something Worth Remembering

Maybe 15 days ago, I tried to write a passage on this website, waiting for someone to correct it. I knew it may not attract anyone's attention, however, surprisingly I found I was wrong, since I found that some native speaker corrected it.  It made me very happy.  So I come here again and write it down.  I love this website and this little article page.

----------

Please do not worry that I made so many corrections.  Your meaning was very clear.  Most of my corrections related to "tense" (past, present, or future).  Because you are writing about a past experience, you must use the past tense of words.  ("Found" rather than "find", "knew" rather than "know", and so on.)

Something worth memorizing remembering

Maybe 15 days ago, I tried to write a passage on this website and waiting had to wait for someone to correct it. I know it may did not definitely can think it had attracted anyone's attention, however howere, supriseingly I find I was wrong, since I find have had the some one native speaker correct it. It bring has put me a good mood. So I have come here back again with another notebook entry and write it down. I love this Wwebsite and to this little notebook page article setting.

Remember to have spaces after commas and full stops:)

A good try:)