YoY
Bamboo Forest This summer I was visiting an old town area of Kamakura with many temples and shrines near the ocean. The summer was unforgettable which made me want to go back there again next year. I always had a dream to live my life near the ocean and live a day when we wake up in the sun rise from the sea and see the night after the sunset in the beach. When you go to the beach, you feel so free as though the time goes very slowly. In Kamakura, you can also enjoy historical areas. When you enter temples and shrines, there are different time flowing there. The historical area has some remnants of old time which reminds you of something about where you come from. The picture here is taken at Houkokuji Temple which is known for bamboo forests.

Bamboo Forest

This summer I was visiting visited an the old town area of Kamakura. It has with many temples and shrines and is near the ocean. The summer was unforgettable which makes me want to go back there again next year. I've always had a dreamt to of living my life near the ocean and live a day when we waking up with in the sun rising from the sea and see the night after the sunset in on the beach.

When you go to the beach, you feel so free, as though the time goes is going  very slowly. In Kamakura, you can also enjoy visit historical areas. When you enter temples and shrines, there are you are taken back to a different time flowing there. The historical areas has have some remnants of old times which reminds you of something about where you come from. The picture here is taken at Houkokuji Temple which is known for bamboo forests.

Bamboo Forest

This summer I was visiting an old town area of in Kamakura, a town near the ocean with many temples and shrines nearby near the ocean. The summer was unforgettable - it makes me want which made me want to go back there again next year. I always had a dream to live dreamt of living my life near the ocean, to be able to wake up to the sunrise and fall asleep to the sunset day after day. and live a day when we wake up in the sun rise from the sea and see the night after the sunset in the beach.

When you go to the beach, you feel so free - as though if the time goes by very slowly. In Kamakura, you can also enjoy touring historical areas. When you enter temples and shrines, there are different time flowing there time seems to flow differently there (1). The historical area has some remnants of the old times which can often remind you of your roots and ancestry (2) reminds you of something about where you come from. The picture here is taken at the Houkokuji Temple which is known for its bamboo forests.

1. 「そこの時間の流れは(普通な場所と)違うみたいです」と言う意味ですか?

2. 「(この場所の)古い時代から残した残物に自分の根源を思い浮かばれることがあります。」といういみですか?

この文章面白いですね、竹森というのはすごく綺麗ですよね〜私も町の生活より自然に近づいて海が好き。

お助けになれると嬉しくなります、ここからも頑張ってくださいね!^_^