Sherry
A intelligent person The intelligent person I want to talk about is Stephen Hawking, who is an English theoretical physicist. He is a world famous scientist and usually considered as the most outstanding theoretical physicist all over the world. I admire him for the theory he discovered and his experience so much. When I am studying in senior school, my physics teacher introduced Stephen Hawking and his book-A brief history of time to us. I read that book and immediately attracted by the book. Then I started to know more about Hawking. He is not only a scientist but also a person with strong heart. He was ill when he was only 21 about to study for Phd. His doctor told him that he can only survive for two years at most, but his didn’t lose his faith. Even the life was hard for him, he completed his Phd lessons and then continued to work in Cambridge University. 总结:Up to now, he has published many significant papers in physics. I respect him so much and really want to go to Britain to listen to his lecture.
1

An Intelligent Person

The intelligent person I want to talk about is Stephen Hawking, who is an English theoretical physicist. He is a world famous scientist and usually considered as one of the most outstanding theoretical physicists in all over the world. I admire him for his discovery of the theory he discovered and of black hole radiation, also known as Hawking Radiation.his experience so much.

When I am was studying in at senior school, my physics teacher introduced Stephen Hawking and his book, <em>A brief history of time,</em> to us. I read that book and was immediately attracted by the book.

Then I started to know learn more about Hawking. He is not only a scientist, but also a person with strong heart. He was became ill when he was only 21 and about to study for his Ph.D. His doctor told him that he can would only survive for two years at most, but he didn’t lose his faith. Even though life was hard for him, he completed his Ph.D lessons and then continued to work in at Cambridge University. 总结:Up to now, To date, he has published many significant papers in physics.

I respect him so very much and really want to go to Britain the UK to listen to him lecture.

An intelligent person <em>(I take it this is a practice IELTS part 2 question?)</em>

The intelligent person I want to talk about is Stephen Hawking, who is an English theoretical physicist. He is a world famous scientist and usually considered as the world's most outstanding/pre-eminent theoretical physicist all over the world <em>(a'll over the world' is not wrong, but it is not exactly natural)</em>. I admire him so much for the theory he discovered and for his experience so much.

When I am was studying in <em>('in' is correct)</em> senior school, my physics teacher introduced Stephen Hawking and his book - 'A brief History of Time' to us. I read that book and was at once impressed attracted by the book.

Then I started to know learn/understand more about Hawking. He is not only a scientist but also a person with strong great heart. He was ill when he was only 21 and about to study for his Phd. His doctor told him that he can would only survive for two years at most, but he didn’t lose his faith. Even the though life was so hard for him, he completed his Phd lessons research and then continued to work in Cambridge University. 总结:Up to now, he has published many significant papers in physics.

I respect him so much and really want to go to Britain to listen to his lectures.