Jaume
English-spanish Hi to everybody! I'm from Mallorca(Spain) and I'm studying IT. I speak fluently spanish and catalan (my native languages). I would like to improve my english and I can also teach spanish and/or catalan. In the future I would like to travel a lot around the world so I think I will need a good level of english to communicate with others :) See you!

English-spanish

Hi, everybody!

I'm from Mallorca(Spain) and I'm studying English. I speak fluent spanish and catalan (my native languages). I would like to improve my English and I can also teach spanish and/or catalan.

In the future I would like to travel a lot around the world so I think I will need a good level of english to communicate with others :)

See you!

English-spanish

Hello everybody!
I'm from Mallorca (Spain) and I'm currently studying IT. I fluentlyspeak Spanish and Catalan (my native languages). I would like to improve my English and in echange, I could teach spanish and/or catalan.

In the future I would like to travel around the world,  as such, I believe it would be beneficial to gain a good understanding of English to communicate with others :)

See you!

English-spanish

Hi everybody!
I'm from Mallorca(Spain) and I'm studying IT. I speak Spanish and Catalan fluently  (my native languages). I would like to improve my English and I can also teach spanish and/or catalan.

In the future I would like to travel all around the world so I think I will need a good level of English to communicate with others :)

See you!