bau774
What a mess I have been studied condicional sentences and it´s difficult understanding the mean of the verbs. For example, when I said 'If I went to the cinema I would like the movie'... In Spanish it don´t have meaning because 'I went to the cinema' means only that I stayed in the cinema, however in English condicional sentences means that I don´t stayed in the cinema but I could have stayed there and that´s why I didn´t watch the film... Do you understand me? I notice it´s very dificult explaining that in English!
2

What a mess

I have been studied condicional sentences and it´s difficult understanding the mean of the verbs. For example,
when I said 'If I went to the cinema I would like the movie'...

In Spanish it don´t have meaning because 'I went to the cinema' means only that I stayed in the cinema, however in English condicional sentences means that I don´t stayed in the cinema but I could have stayed there and that´s why I didn´t watch the film...

Do you understand me? I notice it´s very dificult explaining that in English!

I have been studying conditional sentences and it's difficult to understand the meaning of the verbs. For example: If I went to the movies, I would like movie. 

In Spanish we don't have a pharse for this because "I went to the movies" means I stayed. However, in English conditional sentences it means I didn't stay but also could have stayed. 

Do you understand me? It's difficult to explain this in English. 

Verbs can be a difficult part of any languge in to learn. Here are some examples using verbs from your note. 

Studied is a verb, but it is past tense. You want to use studying because you are currently learning conditional sentences. Studying is the present tense. 

Went is a verb. In this example you are using the future tense of the word. It means your are intending to go to the cinema. 

To answer your main question about conditional sentences; it depends on the tense of the words you use in the sentence. In english we would say " If I went to the movie, would I like it?" Every conditional sentence has two main parts; a condition and a consequnce. The condition is "If I went to the movies." The consequnce is "would like it." There are many variations of conditional sentences but this is the very basic form. Another example is: If I run out of gas, then my car will not drive." 

One more tip. In American English, stating "I went to the movies" means you went, stayed and watched it. 

1

I have been studied condicional sentences

Please note that the spelling is "conditional".

it´s difficult understanding the mean of the verbs

A conditional sentence is not related to the verb.  This may have caused you confusion.

'If I went to the cinema I would like the movie'...

This is not a good example of a conditional sentence.  This too may have caused you confusion.

It may help you to consider the following sentence structure:

If __________, then __________.

Example:

If it stops snowing, then we will go to the movie.

Normally we might say, "we will go to the movie."  This is a definite statement: "we <em>will </em>go to the movie."  However, there may be reasons why we cannot go to the movie.  In other words, going to the movie is "conditional upon" one or more things.  We express the conditions using a "conditional sentence":

A conditional sentence will usually start with the word "if" to express the condition.  The conjunction "then" is not necessary, but the "if-then" relationship is implied.

If it stops snowing, we will go to the movie.

If I don't go to bed now, I will feel exhausted tomorrow.

If I hadn't eaten that extra hot dog, I would not feel so full.

Conditional sentences can be more complex than my examples. However, I hope these simple examples will help you understand the basics of conditional sentences.

In English, this is called the "unreal past." This only occurs in what are called Type 2 conditional sentences. These are sentences in which the time is now or anytime, and the situation is unreal. They are not based on fact, and they refer to an unlikely or hypothetical condition and its probable result. This webpage describes the various types of conditional sentences in English and the appropriate tense to use with the verbs in the main and conditional clauses: http://www.edufind.com/english/grammar/if_conditional1.php