Luna
My diary This is a page of diary in English that I wrote nine months ago Dear diary, today it was a great day and I want to tell you about what I’ve done. It was the last day of school before Christmas holidays and we’re all very excited. We organized a sort of party at school to celebrate the last day before Christmas holidays that we spent together, because the next year we’re going to attend an high school. I took a Christmas tree to school and we decorated that. We took to school a lot of food: chips, coke, chocolate, panettone and other Christmas sweets. The girls made presents to each other and we put them under the tree, like it was the Christmas day. The first hour of school we had French. The teacher gave us the votes of the test and then she let us have relax. On the second hour we had to do an Italian test, but after the test we can ate the food and we opened the presents. I received an Harry Potter’s wand from C, L and E and a Golden Snitch necklace from G. I did Harry Potter’s presents for all my friends. When, at 1,30 p.m., the last bell rang, we’re very excited and happy. I went to the bar near C’s house with her and Ch. We ate and then we went in front of the school to meet other friends. We stayed out all the afternoon but at 18 p.m. we went to my house because I invited G, C and Cl to stay by me for the night. The evening was very funny. My friends, my family and I ate dinner all together, and then I stayed in my bedroom with my friends. We chatted all night and at 2,00 a.m. we went in the kitchen to ate some chocolate. Finally we fell asleep because we were very very tired, but the next morning we woke up at eight o’clock, because my sister and my brother were screaming in the kitchen. It was a great day and, fortunately, on Sunday I could sleep until 11 o’clock. Write you soon dear diary, bye bye!
1

My diary

This is a page of diary in English that I wrote nine months ago

Dear diary,
Today was a great day and I want to tell you about what I’ve done.
It was the last day of school before Christmas holidays and we’re all very excited. We organized a sort of party at school to celebrate the last day before Christmas holidays that we spent together, because next year we’re going to attend an high school.
I took a Christmas tree to school and we decorated that. We took a lot of food to school: chips, coke, chocolate, panettone and other Christmas sweets.
The girls made presents to each other and we put them under the tree-  like it was Christmas day.
In the first hour of school we had French. The teacher gave us the results of the test and then she let relax. On the second hour we had to do an Italian test, but after the test we then ate the food and opened the presents. I received a Harry Potter wand from C, L and E and a Golden Snitch necklace from G. I gave Harry Potter presents to all my friends.
At 1.30pm, when the last bell rang, we were all very excited and happy. I went to the bar near C’s house with her and Ch. We ate and then we went in front of the school to meet with other friends. We stayed out all afternoon but at 18 p.m. we went to my house because I invited G, C and Cl to stay with me for the night. The evening was very funny. My friends, my family and I ate dinner all together, and then I stayed in my bedroom with my friends. We chatted all night and at 2,00 a.m. we went in the kitchen to eat some chocolate.
Finally we fell asleep because we were very very tired, but the next morning we woke up at eight o’clock, because my sister and my brother were screaming in the kitchen.
It was a great day and fortunately on Sunday I could sleep until 11 o’clock.
I'll write soon dear diary, bye bye!

It seems you had a great time with your friends and now you'll have memories to cherish for a long time.