Damon
Hang Out I heard many interested things form my teacher who have been to England. Her name is Stella, she is very bueatiful and funny. In the class she usually told us if we want to talk with foreigner in normally that we should use more local English language. And she also introduced us to watch many movies and follow them to read. I think she is the best teacher in my student's life. I remembered she told us that foreigners usually choose to hang out on weekend, such as go to the pub and bar to have some dink or have a camp trip out side, because they think talking with friends and listening music is a good way to have a pure relax, and another reason is they all loving in nature. But comparing with Chinese people, we have a completely and totally difference with foreigners. In China we all like to go to KTV with many friends to sing songs, otherwise we choose to stay at home and sleeping all day on weekend. Here I have a exactly describing of Chinese, either living lively or keeping in quietly. But if you ask me how about me? Maybe I have to tell you the truth, I don't neither, now I am immersing in English language learning. It's boring, but it's meaningfulness. Damon.

Hang Out

I heard many interesting things from my teacher who has been to England. Her name is Stella, she is very beautiful and funny. In the class she usually told us if we want to talk normally to a foreigner, we should use local English language more. And she also adviced us to watch many movies and keep reading. I think she was the best teacher in my student's life. I remember she told us that foreigners usually choose to hang out on weekend and go to the pub and bar to have some drink or have a camp trip outside, because they think talking to friends and listening to music is a good way to have a pure relax, and another reason is that they all love the nature. But in compare with Chinese people, we have a completely and totally difference from the foreigners. In China we all like to go to KTV with many friends to sing songs, otherwise we choose to stay at home and sleep all day on weekend. Here I have an exactly describing of Chinese, either living lively or keeping quietly. But if you ask me what about you? Maybe I have to tell you the truth, I don't either, now I am immersing in learning the English language. It's boring, but it means the fullness. 

Damon.