nirajmehra
Introduction Hi everyone my name is Nirajmehra and I am form india .I am 24 year old.My reason to being here on this website is to learning different language and culture specially Portuguese English and Spanish .These are my three feveriout language apart form Hindi which is also my native.I am learning english since 3 year or so and I have learn lot form these 3 years it's has been really well going throwout these 3 year . About my spanish and portugese experience both these languages are really hard to me and new as well to learn but i am still practicing a lot of it. People pls review my writing :)) and figure out what are the mistakes which I can avoid next time.

Great job, easy to understand your meaning. I made some corrections, and capitalized them so they stand out.

Introduction

Hi everyone! My name is Nirajmehra and I am FROM India. I am 24 yearS old. My reason FOR being here on this website is to LEARN different languageS and cultureS,  Especially Portuguese, English, and Spanish .These are my three FAVORITE languageS apart FROM Hindi which is also my native.I HAVE BEEN learning english FOR 3 YEARS or so and I have learnED A lot FROM these 3 years. It's has been really GREAT going THROUGHout these 3 yearS.
About my spanish and portugese experience: both these languages are really hard to me and new as well to learn but i am still practicing a lot of it.

People pls review my writing :)) and figure out what are the mistakes which I can avoid next time.

sorry ! annie but what is lexical? and thanks for the quizz advice :) I will follow it
You made more grammatical mistakes than lexical. So you can find some online quizzes and do them. It helps a lot!