Glenda
Love California Tonight I come back from los angele where I studied English for two week at Kaplan school. It was a beautiful experience because I know people from other country and I could to speack English everyday!!! I hope to came backe there next year with a wetter English level, now is lower intermediate!!!

Love California

Tonight I come back from los angele where I studied English for two week[s] at Kaplan school. It was a beautiful experience because I ['v got to] know people from other [countries] and I could [to] [speak] English everyday!!! I hope to came [back] there next year with a [higher] English level, now [it] is lower intermediate!!!

the subject should not be omitted in English, even it is an [it].

il soggetto non deve essere omesso in inglese, anche se è un [it].

Love California

Tonight I came back from Los Angeles, where I studied English for two weeks at a Kaplan school. It was a beautiful {more natural to say "great" or "awesome"} experience because I know met people from other countries and I could got to speak English every day!!! I hope to came backe go back there next year with a better English level skills. Right now my level is lower intermediate!!!