MEMOER
My dream Now im a college junior and major in Chinese.I like English very much,especially the translation. I want to be a translator in the future and im working on it.it needs much effort to make this dream come true i know that,and i'll try my best! I want to make more English speaking friends all over the world,because it is not enough just i know the English words and grammar if i want to be a good translator,i also need to learn about the English culture and atmosphere. So,let's make friends!;-)
1

想要做个好翻譯者, 最好有份中文版. 這样我们可以更好来幫你表意字句中的细微之处

My Dream

Now I'm a college junior and major in Chinese.__However, I like English very much,_especially in the area of translation.

I want to be a translator in the future and I'm am working on towards this goal. it.it needs I know much effort is needed to make this dream come true I know that, and I'll [英文的 "我" 字, 非大写不可] try do my best!

I want to make have more English speaking friends all over the world,because since it is not enough just I to know the English vocabulary/words and grammar. if I want To be a good translator, I also need to learn about the English its culture and the way to express the language are as crucial. [Very true but I would add history as well]  atmosphere.

So,_let's make be friends!;-)

1

My dream

Let's correct this article without using the word "it." If your dream is to become a translator, you must learn how to write and speak in detail. The use of "it" is okay for informal speech, but try to invoid it otherwise. Moreover, you must pay careful attention to punctuation rules. New sentences must begin with a capital letter and you MUST have a space after commas and periods. This is not something anyone should ever have to correct for you. In Chinese, the computer adds the space automatically but in English, you must hit the SPACE BAR.

Now Today, I am a college junior and a Chinese major in Chinese.  I like English very much,  especially the practicing translations.
I want to be a translator in the future and im I am working on it to accomplish my goal.  it needs My goal will take much effort to make this dream come true, i I (if you type the letter "I" and you mean the Chinese character 我, you must type the letter as as follows: I) know that this, and but I'll (a future translator SHOULD NOT use contractions like I'm, I'll, she's ... this is okay for informal speech but not professional writing) try my best to meet this challenge!
I want to make more English speaking friends all over the world, because it ("It" refers to what? in your story? Should I guess?) is not enough just i knowing the English words and grammar is not enough if i want to become a good translator. (you used wrong punctuation) I also need to learn about the English culture and atmosphere (not the correct word. You can say, "English culture and history or English culture and societal norms).
So, let's make become friends!;-)

Today, I am a college junior and a Chinese major. I thoroughly enjoy learning English very much, especially practicing translations.

I want to be a translator in the future and I am working diligently to accomplish my goal. My goal will take a lot of effort to make this dream become a reality, I know this, but I must try my very best to meet this challenge!

I want to make more English speaking friends all over the world, because knowing English words and grammar is not enough to become a good translator. I must also learn about English culture and societal norms to help me along the way.

So, if you are like me, and are ready for a challenge, let's become friends! ;-)

My dream

Now  im  I'm  a college junior and major in Chinese.  I like English very much,  especially the translation.
I want to be a translator in the future and  im  I'm  working on it.   it  It  needs  much  a lot of effort  to make this dream come true.   i  I  know that,  and  i  I'll try my best!
I want to make more English-speaking friends all over the world,  because it is not enough  that  just  i  I  know  the  English words and grammar.   i  If  i  I  want to be a good translator,   i  I  also need to learn about  the  English culture and atmosphere.
So,  let's  make  be  friends!  ;-)

----------

Welcome to Italki, MEMOER.  If you truly want to be a translator, you should spend some time learning basic punctuation.  That won't take too long.  Basic punctuation should be easy to learn, yet will make a great improvement to your English.