heyly
The Summer Holiday Time passes! The summer holiday's ending is coming.But it seems that I didn't do any meaningful things. The best thing is to go dancing.Though sometimes I was depressed.When I dance with my heart and soul,I will not think about other things.I really enjoy it.And,I meet many dancing lovers.Haha,our hearts are filled with love to dancing.Sometimes I envy those living on dancing.Dancing is a thing that can make you happy and healthy. Besides,I like watching movies.These days ,I watched a lot Idol dramas. It sounds like a waste of time,isn't it? In fact,I don't want to live like this.Anyway,I will leave this city aftere ten days。I hope my life will be more rich and colorful

The Summer Holiday

Time passes!The summer holiday's ending is coming. But it seems that I didn't do any meaningful things.
The best thing is to go dancing.Though sometimes I was depressed.When I dance with my heart and soul,I will not think about other things.I really enjoy it.And,I meet many dancing lovers.Haha,our hearts are filled with love to dancing.Sometimes I envy those living on dancing.Dancing is a thing that can make you happy and healthy. Besides,I like watching movies.These days ,I watched a lot Idol dramas. It sounds like a waste of time,isn't it?
In fact,I don't want to live like this.Anyway,I will leave this city aftere ten days。I hope my life will be more rich and colorful

Great job! There weren't many big mistakes, but overall, reading it felt a little awkward. I rewrote it in a way that sounds more natural, I hope its helpful. 

Time flies! The summer holliday is coming to an end, but I feel like I didn't do anything meaningful with my time. The best thing I did was go dancing. Sometimes, when I am depressed dancing can make me feel better. I just enjoy the dancing and don't think about the other things that are getting me down, I really enjoy it. And, I get to meet other people who love dancing. Our hearts are full of passion for dancing. Sometimes I envy those who can make a living from dancing, because they get to do something that makes you happy and healthy. Aside from dancing, I like watching movies. Lately, I've been watching a lot of Idol dramas. Sounds like a waste of time, doesn't it? Actually, I don't want to live like this. Either way, I'm leaving this city in 10 days. I hope in the future my life will be more interesting.