Jasmin
The fault in our stars Sunday 1:09 August 31st, 2014 Sunny This night I am crying into a river after seeing the movie"The fault in our stars". To be honesty,I haven't understood the meaning of the movie's name yet.Maybe it just comes from the shampa which tastes like stars ,appearing in the movie.Maybe it is on behalf of the beautiful and sad love between Gus and Hazel...I don't know... Turn back to my feeling after this movie.I am impressed by Hazel and Gus' love,also be shamed with myself.They didn't give up with each other all the time,as the line "forever".Pain, sickness,death can not avoid them.Perhaps,they both have't got much time to live,but they live in the way they like bravely.At this point,I am not able to do so. It also bring me the understanding of live,time,value,ect.Gus is worried about being forgot,Hazel is fear of hurting who she love and who love her. In the end of the story,they both changed and grew.They live quite hard because of their badly sickness. We,the healthy ones,should not quit so easy,do things harder and love other seriously with our hearts. Fighting!
I haven't watched the movie so I don't know if this is mentioned in it, but the title is from one of Shakespeare's plays, Caesar. The original line is: The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars. But in ourselves, that we are underlings.