Explore, then change! Explore, then change! Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. We are born to believe that the animals cannot live without water or air, that Bill Gates is richer than us and that facebook is not available in China. These facts are so unchangeable that we never doubt them. However, do you really believe them? Are all these things really unchangeable? Actually in most cases, the reason why they are unchangeable is that WE believe they are. It is our “unable” attitude that blocks our eyes and holds back our desire to explore. And in order to change the so called “unchangeable” things, to discover all the posibilities, the spirit of explore is needed. Do you still remember when microblogs first appeared and quickly controlled the market of online social networks? At that time, it seemed to be an unchangeable fact that no other software would be able to prevent microblogs from utterly dominating the market. Despite that, Wechat didn’t surrender and it explored a different approach. The Circle of Friends in Wechat makes use of the sense of intimacy between friends and gives users a more home-like space. It has also caught the festive atmosphere of Chinese people and created games like “catch the red envelope”, which has not only attracted Chinese people of all ages, but also helped Wechat finally find its powerful space in the fierce competition. Ladies and gentlemen, the success of Wechat is not a special case. Our being afraid of authority and our satisfaction with reality always make us jump to the conclusion that something is unchangeable, and make feel “unable” to change. But the fact is that no miracle will happen if you don’t explore. There are so many qualities you need when you explore, but the most important thing is that you dare to. Explore is to find all the possibilities of life. Never let the experts tell you what is not possible in these sort of things. The first question to these so call experts, why aren't they rich yet? Believe in your heart and reasoning. Bill Gates did not run to the experts for help? He seized the situation by its horns and with his acumen and foresight, he is what he is today. Just as Michel Obama once said, “No dream is too big, no vision is too bold.” Let our spirit of explore be our North Star, just take a chance to make a choice, then we’ll finally change the unchangeable. Thank you very much.

Explore, then change!

Explore, then change!

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen.
We are born to believe that the animals cannot live without water or air, that Bill Gates is richer than us , and that facebook is not available in China. These facts are so unchangeable that we never doubt them. However, do you really believe them? Are all these things really unchangeable?

Actually in most cases, the reason why they are unchangeable is that WE we believe they are. It is our “unable” attitude that blocks our eyes or minds and holds back our desire to explore. And in order to change the so called “unchangeable” things, to discover all the posibilities possibilities , the spirit of explore   exploring is needed.

Do you still remember when microblogs first appeared and quickly controlled the market of online social networks? At that time, it seemed to be an unchangeable fact that no other software would be able to prevent microblogs from utterly dominating the market. Despite that, Wechat didn’t surrender and it explored a different approach. The Circle of Friends in Wechat makes use of the sense of intimacy between friends and gives users a more home-like space. It has also caught the festive atmosphere of Chinese people and created games like “catch the red envelope”, which has not only attracted Chinese people of all ages, but also helped Wechat finally find its powerful space in the fierce competition.

Ladies and gentlemen, the success of Wechat is not a special case. Our being afraid of authority and our satisfaction with reality always make us jump to the conclusion that something is unchangeable, and make  makes's us feel it is “unable” to be changed. But the fact is that no miracle will happen if you don’t explore. There are so many qualities you need when you explore, but the most important thing is that you dare to.

Exploring is to find all the possibilities of life. Never let the experts tell you what is not possible in doing . these sort of things. The first question to these so call experts, why aren't they rich yet? Believe in your heart and reasoning. Bill Gates did not run to the experts for help? He seized the situation by its horns and with his acumen and foresight, he is what he is today. Just as Michel Obama once said, “No dream is too big, no vision is too bold.” Let our spirit of exploring  be our North Star, just take a chance to make a choice, then we’ll finally change the unchangeable. Thank you very much.

Well done , Good work , Is one of the best forms of sentence structure I have seen all week .

Again well done ,    hope this helps ,  Ian ,  English teacher / China .

Very nice text indeed! You know, anything CHANGES! The only thing that doesn't change is the change itself :) I was born to believe Pluto was a planet, then it isn't anymore! I was born to believe there will be 6 episodes of Star Wars (even in the 1990s I know if there was IV-V-VI there will be I-II-II but never a VII!) So, anything changes and you need to go forward to the changes
The spirit of exploration. Excellent English, very nice!