Mia
Please Take the Ice Bucket Challenge more seriously These days, more and more people focus on the 'Ice Bucket Challenge'.If some one do not accept the challenge, he or she can also donate 100 dollars.But the goal of these actions is paying more attention to the ALS.Although plenty of stars take apart in this activity, they just believe that the Ice Bucket Challenge is a funny thing.I can even see an expression of amusement on their face.So please do it more seriously and let more people help this special population.

Please Take the Ice Bucket Challenge more seriously

These days, more and more people focus on the 'Ice Bucket Challenge' (1).If some one does not accept the challenge, he or she can also still donate 100 dollars.But the goal of these actions the challenge is to help garner paying more attention to for the ALS (2).Although plenty of movie stars take apart are taking part (3) in this activity, they just believe that the Ice Bucket Challenge is a funny thing - they do the challenge, but for all the wrong reasons - to garner attention to themselves more than to the ALS cause (4).I can even see an expression of hints of amusement on their faces.So please do it more seriously and let more people help this special population those who are suffering from this dehabilitating condition.

1. 我会把这里的subject稍微改一下,变成这样子:These days, the "Ice Bucket Challenge" is gathering more and more attention. 

2. 对于不知道ALS的读者,第一次看是不会动ALS是什么。可以简单解释一下,比如说, "ALS is a motor neurone disease exemplified by symptoms such as degenerative muscles and the inability to speak."

3. "taking apart"是拆开, 这里注意一下。

4. “虽然很多影星参与这个challenge, 但是他们只是认为这是一件可笑的事情"中文也说不通,尤其“funny"这个字的词义不适合用于这里。

Yes, it's important to take it more seriously, but the "ice bucket" aspect i also what gathered so much attention in the first place. 

Anyway, hope this helps, good luck. :) 

That's the thing about 'awareness'. Mostly people only care about the act instead of the cause. Which is why I never take these things seriously. If you want people to be aware, put some real cases on the spotlight and spread out informations about it, instead of doing mundane activities, like putting on pink ribbon as avatar or soaking oneself in ice water.

Please Take The Ice Bucket Challenge More Seriously

These days, there are more and more people, who usually focus on the 'Ice Bucket Challenge'. If some one someone do not accept the challenge, he or she can also donate 100 dollars. But the goal of these actions is paying more attention to the ALS. Although plenty of stars take apart in this activity, they just believe that the Ice Bucket Challenge is a funny thing. I can even see an expression of amusement on their face. So, please do it more seriously and let more people help this special population.

Comment: I agree with your opinion. And I hope that the people will take 'Ice Bucket Challenge' safely.