vanessa
Which charities do you support? The non-profit organizations perform a good community work. They help to people that aren't in a good economic situation. They are volunteers that help many people around the world. There are many different association, from organizations that provide food ,to associations that give away toys for the children in christmas. For instance, the “ cruz roja” help to homeless, give them food and provides medical help . If you walk for the city center you can see them. The raise money and food. Sometime they do a charity run or campaign for the people give food. Other organization is “ madre coraje” entre other things, they help to mothers with charity shops, where they may buy clothes and others things for their families. You may donate your clothes in this shops or put them in their containers the clothes. Finally one of the most known the world, the ONU. They help to peoples of anywhere, but overall they help peoples of third world. Many countries give money, and with this money they build houses, schools, hospitals and help to build wells more near to the village. I don´t support any charities, but I give money to “ cruz roja” when they ask money in the street and I give away my clothes when it is small for my

Which Charities Do You Support?

The Non-profit organizations perform a good community work. They help to people that aren't in a good economic position.situation. They are volunteers that help many people around the world.

There are many different associations, from organizations that provide food ,to associations that give away toys for the to children in at Christmas.

For instance, the “ cruz roja” help to the homeless, give them food and provides medical help . If you walk for into the city center you can see them. They raise money and collect  food. Sometimes they do a charity run or campaign for the people to donate  give food.

Another organization is “ madre coraje.entre other things, They help to mothers with charity shops, where they may buy clothes and others things for their families. You may can donate your clothes in this to these shops or place put them in their containers. the clothes.

Finally, one of the most well known the world, the ONU. They help to peoples of anywhere, but overall they help peoples in the of third world countries. Many countries donate give money, and with this money they build houses, schools, hospitals and help to build wells more nearer to the villages.

I don´t support any charities, but I give money to “ cruz roja” when they ask for money in the street and I give away my clothes when it is they become too small for me.