Khosro
The Worst Behavior Of Humankind About two or three weeks ago, I saw that. It made a strong impression on me the first time I saw that. Sometimes I thought maybe the atmosphere of picture made me paranoid and this was only an imagine. By the way I felt I need someone to help me to carry this heavy sense. I sent that to my close friend today. Apparently nobody seems unhappy or stressful, but God only knows what is behind their faces. Maybe they, themselves know about that. Nowadays nobody probably wants to know about that. *** Please correct me *** (picture from World War II, The Definitive Visual History, Dorling Kindersley)
1

The Worst Behavior of (in) Humankind (in title also 'of, the, an ...' remains small)

About two or three weeks ago, I saw this picture that. It made left a strong impact impression on me the first time I saw it that. Sometimes I think thought that maybe this scene (<em>atmosphere</em>) of in the picture made may me paranoid me and (this was only an imagine imagination / image)?. By the way (not in past tense) As I felt that I need someone to help me to share carry this heavy feeling sense. , I sent this picture that today to my close friend today.

Apparently nobody seems to be unhappy or stressful, but only God only knows that what is behind their faces. Maybe they, themselves know about that.
Nowadays probably nobody probably wants to know about it that.

*** Please correct me ***
(picture from World War II, The Definitive Visual History, Dorling Kindersley)

It seems this is a picture of a subway that people had to stay there because of bombs scare.
Let me know more about this picture, please, It's an underground of what city?