Gloria
Baseball game in Korea Describe a sports event in your country.. You should say.. What is the game.. Where and when is it played.. Who are the players … Why do you think it is so significant.. The sport everybody loves to watch or play in Korea is baseball. Especially, among middle or high school students, it became popular so that South Korea captured the 2014 Little League World Series Title. Now, Hyunjin Ryu, a South Korean starting pitcher for the LA Dodgers has gained in popularity as he is the first South Korean to serve as the starting pitcher of a MLB. While the game is basically the same so that played in the U.S. such as the baseball season typically begins around and March and run to late September each year. Most of baseball stadiums are located in the midst of major cities. However, there are some interesting differences. Firstly, going to a base ball game in Korea is more affordable than in many other places from $7 to $40 depending on seat. There are VIP seats which you can do barbecue yourself on table seats while watching the game with your friends. Secondly, You can bring your own food and beverages what you want in side of the stadium. There are many food vendors inside of the stadium like the U.S. but the price of food is as the same as buying it out side of the stadium. Type of food is vary from dried squid to chicken and noodle. Lastly, Korean baseball has cheerleaders who encourage the fans to support their team. They have a cheer for every player and keep going through the whole game. Korean baseball crowds are enthusiastically singing and following cheerleaders’ chanting. Thus, going to the baseball game is an easy way to release Koreans’ stress and gather their families and friends.
1

Baseball game in Korea

Describe a sports event in your country..
You should say.. What is the game.. Where and when is it played.. Who are the players … Why do you think it is so significant..

The sport everybody loves to watch or play in Korea is baseball. Especially, It has become very popular among middle or and high school students, it became popular so that and South Korea has even captured the 2014 Little League World Series Title. Now, Hyunjin Ryu, a South Korean starting pitcher for the LA Dodgers, has gained in popularity as he is the first South Korean to serve as the starting pitcher of a MLB team. While The game is basically the same in Korea so as that which is played in the U.S., such as the with both baseball seasons typically beginning around and the end of March and running to until late September each year. Most of baseball stadiums are located in the midst of major cities. However, there are some interesting differences. (end paragraph here)

Firstly, going to a base ball baseball game in Korea is more affordable than in many other places with tickets ranging from $7 to $40 depending on the seats. There are VIP seats which where you can do barbecue yourself on table seats while watching the game with your friends. (end paragraph here)

Secondly, you can bring your own food and beverages what you want in side of into the stadium. There are many food vendors inside of the stadium like in the U.S., but the price of food is as the same as buying it out side outside of the stadium. The types of food is vary varies from dried squid to chicken and noodles(end paragraph here)

Lastly, Korean baseball has cheerleaders who encourage the fans to support their team. They have a cheer for every player and keep going through the whole game. Korean baseball crowds are enthusiastically singing sing enthusiastically and following the cheerleaders’ chanting chants(end paragraph here)

Thus, going to the baseball game is an easy way to release Koreans’ stress and gather get together with their families and friends.

-----

You write really well! If this were something written for a class, I would suggest adding at least two or three more sentences to the conclusion.