Aii
A Fancy Chicken Who Had a Special Head Dress On. Does my notebook entry have lots of mistakes? I would greatly appreciate your help. At the rental car garage, I spotted a red junglefowl who had a special head dress on. It looks like a cute red bow in my eyes. According to my bird book, they are scientifically as known as Gallus gallus. I think many people might describe it like just a chicken just as I used to be like that. They run away really fast and lay low from human being who tries to chase them. I came to a conclusion that it is commonly used as slangy expression in referring to a wimpish person, due to chicken's behaviour.
1

A Fancy Chicken Who Had a Special Head Dress On.

Does my notebook entry have lots of mistakes? I would greatly appreciate your help.

At the car rental car garage, I spotted a red junglefowl who wore had  a special head dress on. It looks like a cute red bow in my eyes. According to my bird book, they are scientifically as known as Gallus gallus. I think many people might describe it like as just a chicken just as I might have done in the past. used to be like that. They run away really fast and lay low from when humans being who tries to chase them. I came to a the conclusion that it chicken is a commonly used as slang expression in referring which refers to a wimpish person, due to mimicking a chicken's behaviour.

Hello David, ummm do you mean that you cannot understand what I am talking about? Im talking about Chicken
OMG, i can't understand your mine,but i know it must be something related with the chicken, right?