罗斯
新实用汉语-课2 New Practical Chinese Reader- Lesson 2 新实用汉语-课2 New Practical Chinese Reader- Lesson 2 Say some sentences about the picture: 照片里有三个人。两个男人, 宋华,和 陆雨平, 和有一个女人,王小云。可能下午因为他们穿着工作的衣服。男人都穿着衬衫和裤子。他们都有黑色的短发。陆雨平穿着眼镜。王小云穿着一件连衣裙。她有长发。他们看上去二十多岁。 他们在聊天。他们在喝咖啡。宋华说一下。陆雨平和王小云听到他。陆雨平在笑。 房间很舒服。他们在卧室。男人们在椅子坐。女人在一个床坐。男人前边有一个桌子。桌上一个灯。有一个大窗户跟很长窗帘。壁上有一个画。床上有泰迪熊。 In the picture there are 3 people. Two men, Song Hua and Lu Yu Ping and one woman, Wang Xiao Yun. It may be in the afternoon becuase they are wearing work clothes. The men both are wearing shirts and trousers. They both have short Black hair. Lu Yu Ping is wearing glasses. Wang Xiao Yun is wearing a dress. She has long hair. The look in their 20’s. They are chatting. They are dinking coffee. Song Hua is speaking a little. Lu Yu Ping and Wang Xiao Yun listen. Lu Yu Ping is smiling. The room is comfortable. They are in a bedroom. The men are sitting on chairs. The woman is sitting on a bed。 Behind the men there is a table. There is a lamp on the table. There is a big window with long curtains. On the wall there is a picture. On the bed there is a teddy bear. Questions: This isn’t a photograph so maybe it should be 图画 instead of照片? How do I saw formal clothes? The book is old but I think I could also say the clothes are old fashioned. Thanks (我自知中文水準淺薄, 若不練習何能精進?)

新实用汉语-课2 New Practical Chinese Reader- Lesson 2

Say some sentences about the picture:

照片里有三个人。两个男人, 宋华,和 陆雨平, 和一个女人,王小云。这可能是在下午,因为他们穿着工作的衣服。男人都穿着衬衫和裤子。他们都有黑色的短发。陆雨平戴着眼镜。王小云穿着一件连衣裙。她有长发。他们看上去二十多岁。

他们一边聊天,一边喝咖啡。宋华在说。陆雨平和王小云在听。陆雨平在微笑。
房间很舒服。他们在卧室。男人们在椅子上坐着。女人在一个床上坐着。男人前边有一个桌子。桌上有一个灯。这有一个大窗户跟很长的窗帘。壁上有一个画。床上有泰迪熊。

In the picture there are 3 people. Two men, Song Hua and Lu Yu Ping and one woman, Wang Xiao Yun. It may be in the afternoon becuase they are wearing work clothes. The men both are wearing shirts and trousers. They both have short Black hair. Lu Yu Ping is wearing glasses. Wang Xiao Yun is wearing a dress. She has long hair. The look in their 20’s.
They are chatting. They are dinking coffee. Song Hua is speaking a little. Lu Yu Ping and Wang Xiao Yun listen. Lu Yu Ping is smiling.
The room is comfortable. They are in a bedroom. The men are sitting on chairs. The woman is sitting on a bed。 Behind the men there is a table. There is a lamp on the table. There is a big window with long curtains. On the wall there is a picture. On the bed there is a teddy bear.

Questions: This isn’t a photograph so maybe it should be 图画 instead of照片?
How do I saw formal clothes? The book is old but I think I could also say the clothes are old fashioned.
1.图画

2.正装

3.衣服款式老

thanks

Say some sentences about the picture:

照片里有三个人。两个男人, 宋华和 陆雨平, 有一个女人,王小云。这个下午,他们穿着工作服。男人都穿着衬衫和裤子他们都有黑色的短发。陆雨平戴着眼镜。王小云穿着一连衣裙她有长发。他们看上去二十多岁。

他们在聊天并且咖啡。宋华说话,陆雨平和王小云听,陆雨平还面带微笑
房间很宽敞。他们在卧室。男人们在椅子。女人在一。男人前边有一桌子。桌上一一个大窗户跟一副很长窗帘。墙上一副画。床上有一个泰迪熊。

Thanks

(我自知中文水準淺薄, 若不練習何能精進?)

You can buy a book that name is Chinese -English visual bilingual dictionary on amazon.cn. This book is so practical
真棒