nguyenthehoan
Cape Town Hi everybody in italki. My name is Nguyen The Hoan and I come from Vietnam. I am 17 years old and now I'm a final year student at a high school. I am very interested in scientific subjects, especially Maths. Any one love maths? I know for many people at my age, it is a very boring stuff. But, with me, Maths is an important part of my life. )) And, one month ago, I was very honored to be one of six contestant of my country, performed at IMO. IMO means International Mathematical Olimpiad. It is the biggest Maths competition for high school students. This year, the competition was held in South Africa. That's great. This was the first time I have been in another country. Especially Cape Town, the most beautiful city in the world. We visited Cape point, Cape of Good Hope, bought souvenirs at Waterfront...and saw so many kind of huge animals in Inverdoorn. Are there anyone love Maths like me? If you love maths, you can contact me and we can make friend, and learm from other. Sorry for my bad English.