Kelvin
The longest day I always knew that there is such a day, the day of end. you still buil the lie. some time i think that truth is like a piece of paper.When crinkled,it can't come back to the way it used to be even being smoothed. I forgive your fist time of betray, but its not reprect i do not care or i am a fool. I do not knew why u still like that as a fox may turn gray,but never kind. you really beat my heart, we are running the relationship for 5 years, why,, why ,,, why you didn't understand how hard we are built all those, hard to keep this love for a long time. i have told you, we get marrge after i come back, the just less than half of year. why you betray me again... i do not know why i can not feel the pain from my heart, just a helplessness. I hope i can be a strong to face all the things alone... tomorrow is a new day. i have to find myself on this long road

The longest day

I always knew that there is such a day, the day of end. you keep built the lie. sometimes i think reliance is like a piece of paper.When crinkled,it can't come back to the way it used to be even being smoothed. I forgive your fist time of betray, but its not reprect i do not care or i am a fool. I do not knew why u still like that as a fox may turn gray,but never kind. this time you are really beat my heart, we are go through difficulties to maintain this relationship for 5 years, why... why...  why you didn't understand how hard we are created all those, those are my hope,my dream. i have told you before, we will get marrge after i come back, the just less than half of year. why you betray me again...

I do not know why i can not feel the pain from my heart this time, just a helplessness. I hope i can be a strong to face all the things alone... tomorrow is a new day. i have to find myself on this long road.