zhappf
how to show love and loyalty to country Malaysia have achieved Indepence Day for 57th years on thirty first August. The theme for this year is "Di Sini Lahirnya Sebuah Cinta", shows that as a Malaysia, we should understand and appreciate the themes. These themes is suitable for us citizen Malaysia. we should proud for the sacrifice of our leader, Tunku Abdul Rahman and others. Thanks to them, we be able to live harmony. One of the way is we can contribute towards nation-bulding, such as being productive at work and staying healthy, both physically and mentally. We can also do our part to keep the country clean and not littering. Another way is follow the laws. By follow the laws, we can shows that as a good citizen and be a responsible person. when thought, the laws banned us from bring drugs, secret weapon and also diesel, we have to obey the laws because it's the law, we can't break the laws. we can show our love and loyalty by regarding all our citizen as a family. That's what fatherland is all about, working together for the good of our country. as a conclusion, loyalty and love and loyalty everyone have have. Our country is the place where we were born and raised up. Love our country and never betrayed it.