lynn 林
Education Nowadays ,many people pay more attention to children education. There are two different view about who should teach student how to be good number of society. Some people think it is responsibility of parents ,but others think school. Parents are the first teacher for their children. They teach children speaking ,walking ,realizing and so on. Basic these, some people maybe think parents should also teach their children how to be good members of society. On the other point, some parents give a lot of money for school, preparing their children a good education. So school should teach their children a lot of thing including how to be good numbers of society. In my view, both parents and school are the important part of children education. Parents should be the positive reference for the children. And the school should raise course about these.

Education

Nowadays ,many people pay more attention to children's education. There are two different views about who should teach students how to be good number member of society. Some people think it is the responsibility of parents ,but others think it is the school's.

Parents are the first teachers for their children. They teach children speaking ,walking ,realizing and so on. Basic these1*, some people maybe think parents should also teach their children how to be good members of society. On the other point, some parents give pay a lot of money for school, preparing their children with a good education. So school should teach their children a lot of things including how to be good numbers members of society.

In my view, both parents and school are the important part of children's education. Parents should be the positive reference for the children. And the school should raise course??? about these.

1*Besides these?