Monica
Very sad... Today I'm very sad because Friday I come home and leave my husband. I know that this a temporary situation but it's still hard to live far. Then, in September, will resume seeing us on weekends, taking many planes, to make life connected to a telephone. I hope that the end is near.
The word 'resume', is not usually used in everyday language when speaking about activities that we perform. If you don't use that word, I think your sentence structure will be better for the last sentence. The rest is good. For example, you could write ..... "In September, we will be able to see each other again on weekends. Every weekend we will fly to see each other. This much better then being connected by a telephone " Hope this helps :)

Very sad...

Today I'm very sad because Friday I will return home and leave my husband behind. I know that this a temporary situation but it's still hard to live so far away.
In September, We will resume seeing eachother on weekends. We will be taking many planes. Much better then being connected by a telephone.
I hope that the end is near.