Andrey
Stony Town Thousands and thousands of years the old Ural Mountains went down under the ground between Europe and Asia. And in the Permian forests locally named Parma we can find now only remainders of its greatness. And this is the Stone Town. The place 300 kilometers from Perm city. The gray stony walls rise up to the sky creating the streets and alleys of deserted town whose inhabitants left him many years ago. But ancient walls still remember the sacred rituals of unnamed folk lived here. But nowadays this in no more than touristic attraction.

Stony Town

Thousands and thousands of years the old Ural Mountains went down under the ground between Europe and Asia. And in the Permian forests locally named Parma we can find now only remainders of its greatness. And this is the Stone Town. The place 300 kilometers from Perm city. The gray stony walls rise up to the sky creating the streets and alleys of deserted town whose inhabitants left him many years ago. But ancient walls still remember the sacred rituals of unnamed folk lived here.
But nowadays this is no more than touristic attraction.