Mikhail
Time runs for me too fast Time runs for me too fast. Actually I don't remember my last 3 months, even my recent memories, moreover I can not recall in my mind the most crucial and amazing moments of my life. Doubtless Im not talking about my regular and common days...fuck I can not recall my last wonderful and naughty vacation. Whats wrong with me??? And the most TERRIFIC thing that it does not bother me at all...Im totally impervious. Obviously, sometimes it satisfy me when I have a deal with dull people, but in other cases I would like to feel what other feel.WTF?

Time runs too fast for me too fast

Time runs too fast for me too fast. Actually I don't remember my last 3 months, even my recent memories, moreover I cannot recall in my mind the most crucial and amazing moments of my life. Doubtless I'm not talking about my regular and common days, ...fuck I cannot recall my last wonderful and naughty vacation. Whats wrong with me??? And The most TERRIFIC thing is that it does not bother me at all...I'm totally impervious. Obviously, sometimes it satisfies me when I have a to deal with dull people, but in other cases I would like to feel what others feel.WTF? What the fuck?