Sarita Villaquiran
Phubbing Why people are most interested in a phone that share time with their families ? If you are walking one day you can look a lot people using the phone while is walking , eating luch , watching tv , going to the job , driving and you think what is happenig ? people are more interesed in use their phones , they spend a lot hours in a phone a person can see the phone between 150 times in one day. we need to have time for our families , our space , our friends and leave for one moment the phone. You lose every day beautiful views , and mybe the opportunity fo know new people , we are busy in our phone. Look up and live Picture ( Parque Tayrona - Santa Marta - Colombia )
1

Phubbing

Why people are people most more interested in a phone that share than in spending time with their families?

If you are walking around one any day, you can look see a lot people using their cellphone while is walking, eating lunch, watching tv, going to their job and driving. and you think What do you think is happening? As people are become more interested in using their phones, they spend a lot more hours in  on the phone. person can see the look at their phone between 150 times in one day. We need to have time for our families, ourselves space , our friends, and leave for one only a moment for the phone.

You We lose every day's beautiful views, and maybe the opportunity fo know to meet new people because we are busy in on our phones.

Look up and live

Picture ( Parque Tayrona - Santa Marta - Colombia )

<em>I couldn't agree more Sarita. I must admit that I am guilty of this also.</em>

1

Phubbing

Why people are most interested in a phone than spending time with their families ?

If you are walking one day you can see a lot of people using the phone while they are walking ,eating lunch, watching TV, going to work, driving, and you think what is happening ? People are more interested in using their phones , they spend a lot of hours on a phone, a person can see their phone up to 150 times in one day. We need to have time for our families, our space ,our friends and leave the phone for a moment.

You lose beautiful views every day, and maybe the opportunity to meet new people ,we are too busy in our phone.

Look up and live