Maribel
In break Hi everybody! I am in work's break now. I haven't time to practice english but i must do it, so i am writting now to practice the gramatic. I would like you recomend me a book in english to buy like a novel for example or interior design. Thanks a lot!

Hola Maribel, 

I have always like to recommend C.S. Lewis <em>The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe</em>, which I think is a really excellent book for practicing English, but most importantly, it has also been translated into a lot of languages so it would be easy to follow along reading Spanish and English. This often helps with difficult paragraphs because you can read both and try to understand what the book is saying without having to ask.

Having a Break

Hi everybody! I am in having my work's break now and I haven't got time to practice English, but I must do it, so I am writting now to practice the my grammar.

Could I would like you recomend me a book in English to buy like a novel, for example, or about interior design.
Thanks a lot!

In break

Hi everybody! I am in work's break now. I haven't time to practice english but i must do it, so i am writting now to practice the gramatic. I would like you recomend me a book in english to buy like a novel for example or interior design.
Thanks a lot!

On break

Hi everyone! I am on a work break now.  I don't have much time to practice English, but I must do it ... so I am writing now to practice my grammar.  I would like for you to reccomend a book for me to buy, like a novel or book on interior design.