遥岑
About travel About travel I’m in Bejing now.When I first came to Bejing,I went to the Tiananmen Square,the Forbidden City,the Summer Palace and other Beijing charming travel sites.Crowded people wandering,I found it difficult for me to enjoy the scenery.The buildings are splendid enough to make me feel awe-inspiring.However,I were not at ease then.I am not really sure whether people who claim that they love traveling only go to the popular places of interest.For me,I prefer to go to some quiet towns and villages regardless of whether they have low-visibility.I enjoy a travel to Yangtze River Delta ,Yunnan province or other traditional villages with ethnic characteristics with a backpack on my own or maybe with one or two close friends.There are not crowded people, only a lot of old-line towns standing here near rivers and bridges. A quiet town can make me feel my heart really belongs to me.The tourist attractions possibly only open my eyes and yet the quiet towns are beneficial to my heart and my soul. I don’t reject traveling to places of interest and I will do in the future.Only am I ready to spend more time to some quiet and beautiful places which make my heart feel at ease.I also really yearn for inner Mongolia steppe and live in the Mongolian yurt,where I can experience their life.I look forward to sitting or running in the steppe with several friends.Then the whole green belongs to me,to us. I prefer traveling to some quiet places.However,I crazy for a grassland music festival with a lot of people.I think it is a treasured moment to cheer ,to shout and release myself.

About travel

About travel
I’m in Bejing now.When I first came to Bejing,I went to the Tiananmen Square,the Forbidden City,the Summer Palace and other Beijing charming travel sites.Crowded with people wandering,I found it difficult for me to enjoy the scenery.The buildings are splendid enough to make me feel be awe-inspiring.However,I were was not at ease then.I am not really sure whether people who claim that they love traveling only go to the popular places of interest.For me,I prefer to go to some quiet towns and villages regardless of whether they have low-visibility.I enjoy a traveling to Yangtze River Delta ,Yunnan province or other traditional villages with ethnic characteristics with a backpack on my own or maybe with one or two close friends.There They are not crowded with people, only a lot of old-line time towns standing here near rivers and bridges. A quiet town can make me feel my heart really belongs to me.The tourist attractions possibly only open my eyes and yet the quiet towns are beneficial to my heart and my soul.
I don’t reject traveling to places of interest and I will do so in the future.Only am I ready to spend more time to in some quiet and beautiful places which make my heart feel at ease.I also really yearn for inner Mongolia steppe and to live in the a Mongolian yurt,where I can experience their life.I look forward to sitting or running in the steppe with several friends.Then the whole green will belongs to me,to us. Although I prefer traveling to some quiet places, I am crazy for about a grassland music festival with a lot of people.I think it is a treasured moment to cheer ,to shout and release myself.

A fun topic! Very well written. I did not correct your individual 'voice' which makes the writing interesting!