Jack
The evil word gharar «"کلمه شَر "قرار» These are my attempts at this extremely difficult word. 'He was supposed to make an arrangement'. اون قرار بود یه قرار بذاره 'My room is located near the front of the house'. اتاقم نزدیکِ جلوِ خونه قرار داره 'We laid his body in the ground'. تو زمین بدنش قرار دادیم/گرفتیم 'The election is at the people's disposal'. انتخاب در اختیارِ مردم قرار داره 'We set up a circus in the park' یه سیرک در پارک قرار کردیم 'A circus was set up in the park' یه سیرک در پارک قرارشد I would like it if people could tell me to translate English sentences into Farsi that require some form of gharar. Mersi.
2

The evil word gharar «"کلمه شَر "قرار»

I think, "shar" doesn't make any sense in this sentence, I suggest you write

کلمه ی دشوار ِ "قرار"

or in colloquially way:

کلمه ی بدقلق ِ "قرار"

These are my attempts at this extremely difficult word.

'He was supposed to make an arrangement'.
اون قرار بود یه قرار بذاره

It's correct. You also can write: اون قرار بود یه قرار ِملاقات بزاره

I think it seems better.

'My room is located near the front of the house'.
اتاقم نزدیکِ جلوِ خونه قرار داره

Correct.

'We laid his body in the ground'.
تو زمین بدنش قرار دادیم/گرفتیم

بدنشو رو زمین قرار دادیم.

I can't understand your mean exactly,

If you mean you put down his body on the ground بدنشو رو زمین قرار دادیم is corret

But if you mean you buried his body بدنشو تو خاک/قبر قرار دادیم is correct.

Using "gharar" is correct in these cases but look at my suggestions too:

بدنشو رو زمین گذاشتیم

بدنشو تو خاک/قبر گذاشتیم

بدنشو زیر خاک دفن کردیم.

بدنشو تو زمین خاک کردیم.

'The election is at the people's disposal'.
انتخاب در اختیارِ مردم قرار داره

It's correct too, but I suggest another sentence without "gharar" :

انتخاب با مردمه!

'We set up a circus in the park'
یه سیرک در پارک برقرار/برگزار کردیم

'A circus was set up in the park'
یه سیرک در پارک برقرار/برگزار شد

I would like it if people could tell me to translate English sentences into Farsi that require some form of gharar. Mersi.

_________

I hope this could help you.

Good luck.

1

Some sentences with "gharar":

اون امروز خیلی بی قراره.

She is very restless today.

ما قرار گذاشتیم که هیچ وقت به هم دروغ نگیم

Actualy I don't know the exact translation of "gharar gozashtim" in this sentence (If any Iranian speaker knows the better translation please comment it)

But it's concept is promising.

We promised to don't lite to eachother.

جریان از این قراره که...

If you want to explain the story of an event you can say this sentence in the beginning.

If someone asks you جریان از چه قراره؟

He/she means: what's the story?

The same meaning with:جریان چیه؟

تا حالا تو همچین موقعیتی قرار نگرفتم.

I've never been in the situation like this.

Myself. Thanks a lot Your correction is so good and other corrections are benefit And me!!! I'm only here for looking and approve others:-):-):-):-):-):-)
First we don't use this metaphor "evil" for something like words instead we say hard word that means کلمه دشوار Second it is one of the arabic word that follows arabic grammar. So Gharar in isolation means something have solidity, resistance, rigidity, solidification and so on. بی قرار means restless or uneasy because someone who is بی‌قرار has anxiety and it is opposite of resistance. You can see that concept in all uses of that word. for example قرار گذاشتن means commitment of doing something. and قرار داشتن means being constantly in a place. قرارداد means contract and implies commitment. Good Luck
We set up a circus in the park = ma yek sirk dar park BAR GHARAR KARDIM/BAR PA KARDIM. You should use of "BAR GHARAR" instead of "GHARAR". Also, there is an other verb using with "GHARAR". It is "GHARAR GOZASHTAN" that means "promise" or something like that. Example: man ba to gharar gozashtam ke emruz ba ham be cinama berim = I promised you that we go to the cinema together today.