Accuracy Creating financial statements for short periods is not a difficult issue anymore. Using an ERP system and an accounting application gives the chance to get accurate results in an efficiently. The biggest problem currently among accountants is that some of them are not aware of General Accounting Standards and don't distinguish between the types of various accounts. The lack of a comprehensive awareness doesn't match with our present. Considering the difference between Capital expenses and current expenses could make a difference which affect in the gains and thus could decrease or increase the tax incurred.

Accuracy

Nowadays,C creating financial statements for a the short periods  or  term is not a difficult issue anymore.   U using an ERP system and an the accounting application gives   provides an opportunity the chance to get   obtain accurate results in and efficientlycy.  The biggest problem with currently among accountants is   are that some of them are   did not aware know of  the General Accounting S standards and do not distinguish between the different  types of various accounts. The lack or of a comprehensive awareness doesn't match with our   the present. , C considering the difference between C capital expenses and current expenses could make a difference which would affect in the gains and thus could decrease or increase the tax incurred.

Accuracy

Creating financial statements for short periods is not a difficult issue anymore. Using an ERP system and an accounting application gives you the chance to get accurate results in an efficiently  manner. The biggest problem currently among accountants is that some of them are not aware of General Accounting Standards and don't distinguish between the types of various accounts. The lack of a comprehensive awareness doesn't match with our present standards. Considering the difference between Capital expenses and Current expenses could make a difference which affects in the gains and thus could decrease or increase the tax incurred.

Well done :)