emi
HOW TO KEEP FIT Normally ,we spend much time in our job and don’t have time lunch, so we eat junk food and don’s sleep well, in the weekend we are tired and the same again and it is a problem. We should eat health and better, we have to eat 5 times to day and dedicate much time to it. I propose you that during one week you make this roles: You should get up with enough time and to eat a good breakfast with milk, fruit or cereals and after you could go by bycicle or walking to work, because to do sport is very healthy. You can’t forget to take a fruit or yogurt by your break,because you should eat something to middle morning. At lunchtime you can eat of everything but you should to try than the food don’t have many sauce and it would be healthy, and remember don’t drink fizzy drinks. In the afternoon you can eat fruit, dairy or light food and to do any sport or relax,and to have a light dinner so you might feel less stressed and you can sleep well . And in the weekend you can go to the outdoors and to play sport or simply to relax you, is very important for you health.