Do people care about their food quality or it's cost? Hi, It is a writing subject in Cambridge Complete IELTS book: "Most people are not interested in how their food has been produced. They only care about how much it costs. How true is this statement? What influences people when they buy food?" Here is my writing: Food is one of the most important issues in human life; therefore, nowadays there are many ways to prepare food. We can buy fresh organic food or we may prefer frozen pre-cooked ones. In each way our choices are so widespread. But in what way most of the people choose food? A range of aspects affect our food options include how the food is produced and how it is maintained or how much it costs. Although the number of people who are interested in food quality and its healthiness over price is rising; however, it is undeniable that these people are not considerable percentage of the society. Money is one of the most important factors in a person's life; as a result, for many people the way it is spent is the most important thing. About food, even for single people a great deal of importance is placed on food cost. Larger families are faced with more finance issues; in addition, they use more food, so it will be more significant for them. A meal made with frozen meat at home is cheaper than the same food with fresh meat and far less expensive that the pre-cooked one. This led to paying attention less than the quality but more to the price. For some people lack of time is another noticable matter which they face with, yet they prefer to solve this problem in a less costly manner. Some may use frozen food and some may provide pre-cooked ones. But for most of them it is the price not the preservatives that lead them to decide whether or not but this one or that one. It seems that despite the small percentage of people, most of them don't care about how their food quality is indeed. In fact they look for the price before they think about the other food features.
2

Do people care about their food quality or it's cost?

Hi, this is a writing subject in the Cambridge Complete IELTS book:
"Most people are not interested in how their food has been produced. They only care about how much it costs. How true is this statement? What influences people when they buy food?"
Here is my writing:

Food is one of the most important issues in human life; therefore, nowadays there are many ways to prepare food. We can buy fresh organic food or we may prefer frozen, pre-cooked foods. Either way our choices are almost unlimited. But how do most people choose their food?
A range of aspects affect our food options, including how the food is produced, and how it is preserved, or how much it costs. Although the number of people who are more interested in food quality and its healthiness than price is rising; however, it is undeniable that these people are not a considerable percentage of the society.
Money is one of the most important factors in a person's life; as a result, for many people the way it is spent is the most important thing. About food, even for single people, a great deal of importance is placed on food cost. Larger families are faced with more financial issues; in addition, they use more food, so it will be a more significant issue for them.
A meal made with frozen meat at home is cheaper than the same food with fresh meat, and far less expensive that the pre-cooked one. This has led to paying less attention to the quality and more to the price.
For some people, lack of time is another noticable matter which they are faced with, yet they prefer to solve this problem in a less costly manner. Some may use frozen food and some may provide pre-cooked ones. But for most of them it is the price, not the preservatives that lead them to decide whether to choose this one or that one.
It seems that despite the small percentage of people (that...?), most of them don't care about how their food quality is indeed. In fact, they look for the price before they think about the other food features.

-It is unclear what "the small precentage of people" refers to.

Yes, Shah gee. :) Thank you for your attention.
You are right. Money is main factor, behind this. But, it does not mean, highly cost food is good. A person can still eat good food if he/she can cook itself. Anyway nice attempt. Thanks