Damon
I Have Toothache Today was a bad day, everything happened on my body, there were too sudden for me. I didn't have any prepare of those things. In the morning at the company, there's a very kindness woman who come from Spain. And she was greeting with me in suddenly, that time she gave me a big shock, I was very excited and didn't know what to talk with her. Next after lunch, I had a toothache, it's serious and can not ate anything with my teeth. But actually it's too pain for me that I can't stand on it. I never had the toothache before this time. In the past I thought almost every pain we can stand on them if we have to face them. This time I felt that I was wrong. If the pain come from heart that we can choose to ignore it and we'll feel better. But if the pain come from ourselves body, even though you can ignore it, but the pain feelings don't get out of our body. So after all those things that made me have to thinking about the health, it's more important for everyone, we cannot ignore the health. Health is more important than wealth, much more money cannot buy a health life. So pay more attention about ourselves health, and get the pain get out of us. Damon.

I Have Toothache

Today was a bad day for me, everything happening  on my body, there were too sudden for me. I didn't have any preparetion  for these things. In the morning at the office , there's a very kindness woman who came from Spain. And she greet me in suddenly, at that time she gave me a big shock, I was very excited and didn't know what to talk with her. Next after lunch, I had a toothache, it was serious and I could  not eat anything with my teeth. But actually it was very painfull for me that I can't stay with it.

O man you have made so many mistakes I have got headache to fixing them ........... will fix rest next time

I never had the toothache before this time. In the past I thought almost every pain we can stand on them if we have to face them. This time I felt that I was wrong. If the pain come from heart that we can choose to ignore it and we'll feel better. But if the pain come from ourselves body, even though you can ignore it, but the pain feelings don't get out of our body. So after all those things that made me have to thinking about the health, it's more important for everyone, we cannot ignore the health. Health is more important than wealth, much more money cannot buy a health life. So pay more attention about ourselves health, and get the pain get out of us.
Damon.