Hien Vu
1. About Us Think of solution. As an enterprise operation, to make the enterprise growth and improve the competitive position to rival, faster sales promotion and create a better product range to satisfy the needs of all customers improved implementation issues are always at the forefront in each workstation factories. Improving the system and put the system on the smooth operation require extensive work by a new operator as well as members of the Board of Directors. CINVICO based activity cooperation with customers in order to turn your ideas into reality operating, as well as the application of ideas available, enhanced than this code CINVICO with an available to customers. Continuously improve manufacturing processes, assembly process, workshop space, a system designed to hang ... implementation of new business development and promotion of the creative production to reduce costs, increase production and shortening the duration of production. CINVICO to apply lean manufacturing, Japanese standard (TPS, Kanban, Kaizen, Fifo and other standards) with the purpose of supporting multiple customers in improving plant, improve production efficiency and create a new space more convenience in the course of work. I would like to thank our partners, the suppliers gave us continuous improvement to increase the value to our customers. How Cinvico Serve you? Cinvico not stop improving our services, attitudes and our products in order to improve production. Each application of the product, new ideas will contribute significantly in value, improve processes and increase production efficiency to customers.