Risa
Soccer chanpionship I joined a soccer chanpionship of my high school a few years ago. To be frank with you, my team got 1st prize but,something happend to me. My team consisted of strong members because they loved soccer or sports. However, another team was said to get 1st by everyone because most of them were beloging to soccer club. We talked about strategy to beat them and decided to carry out. Fortunately,my team kept winning. When I ate lunch with my team members, I felt something. My legs were something strange but,I didn't mind because my legs were not hurt. After lunch,the final game started. We caught up a soccer ball each other violencly. So, I felt my legs were strange. Finally,I couldn't move. My legs started hurting strongly. I stopped the center of court and cried out "Please stop!" The refree blew a whistle and teachers came to me. "What happend!?!?!??" My members were surprised and asked me whether I continued or not. I had to answer"no". Insted of me, my friend joined it for half time. At that time, I had mixed feelings about this.

Soccer championship

I participated in a soccer championship at my high school a few years ago.
To be frank with you, My team got 1st prize but, something happened to me.

「To be frank」という表現は失礼なことを言う時を使います。リサさんのチームが第一位だったことは事実だから、それという事が失礼じゃないです。

My team consisted of strong members because they loved soccer or sports.
However, it was said another team would get 1st, by everyone because most of them belonged to soccer club.
We talked about strategy to beat them and decided to carry it out.

Fortunately, my team kept winning.
When I ate lunch with my team members, I felt something. My legs were strange somehow, but I didn't mind because my legs did not hurt.

After lunch, the final game started. We caught the soccer ball and passed it violently to each other. (この文はリサさんの伝えたいことが少し分かりにくいです・・・)
So, I felt my legs were strange. Eventually, I couldn't move. My legs started hurting badly. I stopped in the center of the field and cried out "Please stop!"

バスケは「Court」でしますが、サッカーや野球は「Field」でします。

The referee blew a whistle and the teachers came to me. "What happened!?", they asked. My team members were surprised and asked me whether I could continue or not. I had to answer "no".
Insted of me, my friend joined the game for half of the time.

At that time, I had mixed feelings about this.