Viktoria
What did I do on this weekend? Hello! I am Viktoria. I want to tell you, what I did do on this weekend. On Saturday I had a practice. I was working all morning. Than I went to my home. I was playing with me little sister Ania. She is 3 years old. At night I was going for a walk with my friends. On Sunday I went to church. Also I was eating a lot ice-cream. It was cool day. It was good weather too. On Monday I arrived in Lviv, because training begins.
1

American English Corrections

What Did I Do Last Weekend?

Hello! I am Viktoria. I want to tell you about what I did last weekend. On Saturday, I had practice. The word "practice" doesn't get "a" before it in this context because it is reoccurring. Other examples are, "Today, I have soccer practice.", "Yesterday, I had football practice.", "Last Friday, I had practice." The word "class" works like this too. For instance, "Last Friday, I had class." or "Last Friday, I had Spanish class." If you mean a class that you only had once and don't take every week though, then you would say, "Last Friday, I took/attended/had a Spanish class (with a teacher from italki)."  I worked all morning. Then, I went to my home or just "Then, I went home" which is more natural sounding. The words "went to my home" aren't grammatically incorrect. People just don't say it like that typically. That's all. and I played with me little sister Ania. She is 3 years old. At night, I went for a walk with my friends.

On Sunday, I went to church. Also   I also ate a lot ice-cream. It was a cool day. This is ambiguous. Do you mean "cool" as in great / awesome or as in cold temperature-wise? If you mean temperature-wise, then I would say "It was a cool day but the weather was still very good."; otherwise, I would say "It was a great/awesome day." to avoid the ambiguity. :)  It was good weather too. or "The weather was good too." On Monday, I arrived in Lviv, because my training was beginning on Tuesday. or "because my training began." if it began on Monday.

1

What did I do on this weekend?

Hello! I am Viktoria. I want to tell you, what I did do on this weekend.
On Saturday I had a to practice. I was working all morning. Then I went to my home. I was played playing with my little sister Ania. She is 3 years old. At night I was going went for a walk with my friends.
On Sunday I went to church. Also I was also ate eating a lot of ice-cream. It was a cool day. It was good weather too.
On Monday I arrived in Lviv, because training begins.

1

What did I do on this weekend?

On Saturday I had a practice. I was working all morning. Then I went to my home. I was playing with my little sister Ania. She is 3 years old. At night I was going for a walk with my friends.
On Sunday I went to church. Also I was eating a lot ice-cream. It was cool day. It was good weather too.